Wednesday 9 March 2016

THE CUSTOMIZATION

     Hello, welcome to the motorcycle blog THE MOTOR! Today I have the most interesting part of this blog. Alright as I state in the previous topic THE MODIFICATION, now I would like to introduce to all of you to the world of CUSTOMIZATION. Apparently the customization is not legally allowed in the street use, but then it also depend on how you customize your motorcycle. First of all, what is the customization? The customization is you change the original part of the motorcycle, to something that you look it is interesting. For example, you replace the original side mirror with others trendy side mirror such as Racing Boy brands or you install the accessories like radio, light, additional light and others. Alright before I proceed more about the customization, I lovely would you like to watch this video first


    Now, how did you feel? What? Do You want to do like that? Yes, you can do whatever you can to you motorcycle as long as you have money hehe. The customization is the way you want to show-off you bike or for certain people to show that you are the best. What makes me feel attractive to have the y135Lc is the beauties of the bike itself. Many of auto show that goes, I see a lot of y135lc participate in it. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. There is also the standard customization which means you still look different with others, but then it still looks like the standard model. That is the customization to x1r model. What is that x1r? x1r is the model that very limited that produce in Thailand and Indonesia only. So then for those who have this kind of customization is pretty well lucky. 

   I did not have a lot to say for this entry, but I do have a lot of picture for you guys in order to customize you love to bike. Until we meet again. Later 













No comments:

Post a Comment